Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Recipe 11: Oven Baked Pork Steaks

For some reason the picture will not upload corrcectly from my camera but I didn't want to keep this tasty dish from you. I will continue to try to upload the photo and edit this entry later if possible.





This recipe was very good and the meat came out soo tender. I only made 2 since I was making Lamb Chops for myself--- hubby doesn't like lamb (see Recipe #12). I added some sliced onion on top during baking just to give it some extra flavor.






OVEN BAKED PORK STEAKS
Printed from COOKS.COM
□ 4 pork steaks


□ 1/4 tsp. salt


□ 1/2 tsp. pepper


□ 1/2 tsp. meat tenderizer


□ 1/2 tsp. garlic salt


□ 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Sprinkle meat on both sides with salt, pepper, meat tenderizer, garlic salt and Worcestershire sauce. Place steaks on foil lined cookie sheet. Bake 20-30 minutes, turning once.

No comments:

Post a Comment